Good Enough to Eat



I was kind of stuck for inspiration and my partner suggested making sweety shaped jewellery from resin; kola cubes were suggested at first, but I was unsure how to get that sugar coated effect with resin-which I'm still experimenting with, so I opted for jelly babies and a cola bottle.
The jelly babies were hand sculpted, as the edible ones weren't defined enough and for me, I didn't think they had a good enough shape (and also they weren't round long enough to take a casting!), and besides I didn't want to be sued by Bassets for copyright infringement on their design.

I decided to make the 'blackcurrant' one have a bite taken out of it (as this flavour is usually everyone's first pick; with lime and lemon usually the last ones in the pack!) and give it a shocked expression.