Identity Crisis

I have a real problem in making decisions, I get overwhelmed by choice; so when it came to designing my online shop banner, avatar and business cards, I was in a bit of a quandary. The business cards were fine, as I quite like the idea of having different styles and images, and besides these weren't going to be situated in the one place, like a web banner. I finally settled on a flashing neon sign for one shop, and a worn-comic-book-ad style for the other.



The resin pieces that I make, don't fit any one particularly theme like cute, abstract or wacky; so I think that's why I found it difficult in deciding on a banner that would encompass what I make and sell.
I think the neon one appealed to me, as it was like one of those trashy shops that sells everything from coffee cups to magik ephemera, a curiosity shop open 24 hours. The comic book ad banner idea comes from a my penchant for old comic book ads, those ads that sell jokes, novelties and how to get bigger muscles, I also have a bit of a thing for worn pages, with faded inks and out of registration printing!